Oops... No content has been passed

Independent consumer advice

Where to go for independent complaint advice

We work hard to look after our customers but if we’ve let you down, we really want to put it right. If we don’t resolve your complaint, you can go to Utilities Disputes. They provide a free and independent dispute resolution service to help consumers resolve electricity, gas and water complaints with their provider.


Phone 0800 22 33 40 or visit utilitiesdisputes.co.nz


Where to go for an independent price comparison

Powerswitch is an independent energy plan comparison website which helps consumers work out which power company and pricing plan is best for their specific needs.


Visit Powerswitch.org.nz


 Utilities disputes Tautohetohe Whaipainga  Consumer powerswitch logo

Didn’t find what you were expecting and want to talk to us directly?


Direct message us

For non-urgent questions WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger is the easiest way to get in touch.


Facebook Messenger

Click the below button and Facebook Messenger will launch in a new tab.



Message us on the WhatsApp Mobile app or WhatsApp Web (Note: you must have the mobile app to use WhatsApp web).